Happy Holidays From Your Plant NerdsDecember 16, 2020
Meet Our New Landscape DesignerFebruary 10, 2021
What You Want in a Landscaper
Recently we surveyed property managers like you about their commercial landscaping partners. We know how important these vendor relationships are, both for the health of your property and your peace of mind. What we learned is that you’re consistently frustrated with five things (we weren’t surprised—it’s why we do business differently):
- Communication—Whether it’s for regular maintenance or a new project, not hearing from your landscaper makes you question their work. As part of your team, we’ll call, email, or stop by your office to make sure you know the status of your jobs.
- Reliability—“Wasn’t the landscaper supposed to come today?” You won’t ask yourself that question when you work with us. Dependability is one of our core values. We never skip contracted services you’ve paid for.
- Follow-up—Having to ask for a proposal or services more than once can be frustrating. We respect your time and want your business, which is why we always respond to you in a timely manner.
- Quality control—Inspecting your property because you’re not confident in your landscaper’s work is a waste of time. To ensure we’re delivering exceptional service, our Plant Nerds conduct frequent landscape quality audits and share the results with you.
- Active account management—It’s not your job to tell the landscaper what work needs to be done. We assign each client a dedicated account manager who proactively monitors your property so work is completed before you have to ask.
Finding responsive, proactive vendors can be a challenge—but they do exist. If you can relate and you’re ready to work with a hassle-free landscaper, let’s talk!
We offer a FREE consultation on-site or by phone—all you have to do is…
BOOK A MEETING WITH RUSS